- How long has Turbo Wash been in business?
- Are you fully insured?
- Do you have references available?
- Do you offer free estimates and demos?
- What type of powerwashers do you use?
- What type of chemicals do you use?
- How much pressure do you use and will it damage anything?
- Do you offer a choice of sealants for my deck?
- Do you paint or do any other handy work besides powerwashing?
TURBO WASH has been in business for 16 years and has continued to grow and
serve our customers year after year.
Yes, TURBO WASH is fully insured. A certificate of insurance is available upon request.
Yes, feel free to ask for references, they are your neighbors.
Yes, feel free to ask for a free estimate and demo, you will be able to see how the job will look before you pay for it.
We use industrial grade hot water machines which heat the water to 250 degrees F.
We only use environmentally safe chemicals which clean effectively and safely.
Our machines have fully variable pressure, from 0-5000 psi. We always use the minimum amount of pressure needed to effectively clean your job.
Yes, we offer choices of professional grade sealants or if you have a preference, we will be happy to use the product of your choice.
No, we powerwash and only powerwash. Leave it to the experts in powerwashing to effectively clean your dirtiest jobs.